If your parcel has been returned to sender, your order will automatically be refunded within approximately ten working days.
Articles in this section
- My order is still in preparation, what does it mean?
- How can I track the delivery of my order?
- What should I do if I have a problem with the delivery of my order?
- I still haven’t received my order. What should I do?
- Part of my order is missing, is this normal?
- What should I do if I am not present for the delivery of my order?
- How can I change my delivery address?
- Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
- My parcel has been damaged, what should I do?
- What should I do if the contents of my parcel have been damaged?