In the fight against fraud, we use the 3D Secure payment systems on orders placed using DEBIT CARD, VISA and MASTERCARD. After confirming your bank details, you will be redirected to your bank’s site. Your bank will send you a security code to authenticate your purchase. For any questions about 3D Secure (how to get it, loss/modification of password...) and on the authentication procedure, please contact your bank directly.
Articles in this section
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What is payment via PayPal?
- Can I pay for my order via PayPal?
- Is online payment on your site totally secure?
- What is 3D Secure?
- I’m using my debit card to pay, when will the money be taken from my account?
- I need a security code to validate my payment, do I receive it from this site or my bank?
- Can I pay for my order via bank transfer?
- Can I pay for my order cash on delivery?
- Can I pay for my order by cheque?