You can track the delivery of your order using a link that will be sent to you as soon as the parcel has left our depot. The link will be active within 24 - 48 hours. Except for parcels being sent from our depot in Belgium. The tracking can take up to 5 working days to become active. You simply need to click on this link to track your parcel in real-time.
Articles in this section
- My order is still in preparation, what does it mean?
- How can I track the delivery of my order?
- How can I change my delivery address?
- Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
- What should I do if I am not present for the delivery of my order?
- I still haven’t received my order. What should I do?
- Part of my order is missing, is this normal?
- My parcel has been damaged, what should I do?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. Can my order be delivered again?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. What now happens to my order?