Someone else can collect your parcel for you from a pick up point. They must have their own piece of identity as well as an original piece of identity of the address.
Articles in this section
- How can I change my delivery address?
- How can I track the delivery of my order?
- Can my delivery address be different from my billing address?
- How long is my parcel kept at the pick up point?
- How do I collect my parcel from the pick up point?
- What should I do if I am not present for the delivery of my order?
- My pick up point is closed, where will my parcel be delivered to?
- Part of my order is missing, is this normal?
- I still haven’t received my order. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have a problem with deliver of my order?