Once the parcel has been delivered to the pick up point, you have 7 calendar days to collect it. After this period, the parcel will be returned to sender.
Articles in this section
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. What now happens to my order?
- The parcel tracking shows that my order has been returned to sender. Can my order be delivered again?
- My parcel has been damaged, what should I do?
- What should I do if the contents of my parcel have been damaged?
- How do I know that my parcel is available at the pick up point?
- My parcel was delivered to the pick up point and then returned to sender, how can I retrieve it?
- I chose a pick up point for the delivery of my parcel. It has been delivered to another pick up point. Why?
- I didn’t receive notification that my parcel had arrived at the pick up point. Why?
- Can someone else collect my parcel from a pick up point?
- I went to the pick up point but my parcel isn’t there. What should I do?