Returns fees are your responsibility and you are free to choose the type of delivery to return your order. Nevertheless, the return of your order remains entirely your responsibility in terms of loss by the postal services, which is why we strongly recommend that you send the package TRACKED. Our Customer Service will ask you for a tracking number if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Are the shipping costs attached to my order refunded if I return it?
- Can I exchange an item?
- Can I return items form different orders in the same parcel?
- Can I return my order from the pick up point it was delivered to?
- Do I get longer to return my order during the Christmas period?
- How do I return one or more articles?
- How long do I have to return my order?
- I bought a defective item in a Boardriders/multi brand shop, can I return it?
- Is the postage free on returned items?
- I’m not happy with the item I ordered, can I exchange it in one of your shops?