Your return cannot be made through the pick up point that your order was delivered to. The goods must be returned by post (carrier of your choice). We remind you that you are responsible for the postal charges.
Articles in this section
- Can I exchange an item?
- Can I return my order from the pick up point it was delivered to?
- How do I return one or more articles?
- Is the postage free on returned items?
- Are the shipping costs attached to my order refunded if I return it?
- Can I return items form different orders in the same parcel?
- Do I get longer to return my order during the Christmas period?
- How long do I have to return my order?
- I bought a defective item in a Boardriders/multi brand shop, can I return it?
- I’m not happy with the item I ordered, can I exchange it in one of your shops?