Your return cannot be made through the pick up point that your order was delivered to. The goods must be returned by post (carrier of your choice). We remind you that you are responsible for the postal charges.
Articles in this section
- Are the shipping costs attached to my order refunded if I return it?
- Can I exchange an item?
- Can I return items form different orders in the same parcel?
- Can I return my order from the pick up point it was delivered to?
- Do I get longer to return my order during the Christmas period?
- How do I return one or more articles?
- How long do I have to return my order?
- I bought a defective item in a Boardriders/multi brand shop, can I return it?
- Is the postage free on returned items?
- I’m not happy with the item I ordered, can I exchange it in one of your shops?