Loyalty cards are produced and sent out each month. If, after 30 days, you still haven’t received your Gold card, please get in touch with your Boardriders Club customer service via the Contact page.
Articles in this section
- Do all my purchases count towards my loyalty points?
- How do I reach the next level?
- I have two loyalty accounts, can I group them together?
- I received an email to let me know that I have reached Gold level and I still haven’t received my loyalty card at my home address.
- I should have reached the next level but this hasn’t happened, who should I contact?
- My purchase doesn’t appear on my points balance, what should I do?
- Where can I find my loyalty account number?