Yes. If you do not have a loyalty membership to the brand store where you just made an in-store purchase, but have a membership at another one of our family brands, you can ask our sales associate to add your purchase history to your loyalty account.
Articles in this section
- How do I join the FREEDOM BENEFITS loyalty program?
- Is it free to join loyalty program?
- Do all my purchases count towards points?
- My purchase is not appearing in my points balance. What should I do?
- How do I view my points?
- How do I get free returns?
- How do I get free shipping?
- Can I use my reward on other Boardriders family brands?
- How do I earn offers and rewards?
- If I make an in-store purchase and I am not a loyal member of that Boardriders family brand, can I still add that purchase to my loyalty account at the family brand I am loyal to and earn points?